The Clearwater RC&D Council’s Fiscal Sponsorship Program is a comprehensive alternative to starting up and running a new, separate nonprofit organization.
Fiscal sponsorship is a cost effective way to implement new programs, bring together groups to collaborate on an issue, and test new approaches to complex problems. Fiscal sponsorship is a common mechanism used in the nonprofit sector that enables individuals and organizations to start new programs without establishing a new, separate nonprofit organization.
What We Offer
We offer fiscal sponsorship which includes:
- Operation under our 501(c)3 umbrella.
- Back-office support for financial, administrative, human resources, and grants management services.
- Advisory consultation to build an efficient and cost-effective project.
Ideal for individuals, organizations, and social entrepreneurs that:
- Need 501(c)3 status,
- Could use the back-office support of an accountable and well-managed nonprofit,
- Want to bring together groups to collaborate on an issue or have time limited goals, or
- Are looking for financial or administrative help.
- See our FAQ for more on the many benefits of our Fiscal Sponsorship Program.
- Review our step-by-step guide to becoming a project.
- Submit a project application.
- Launch your project!